Who we are: Our website address is www.dhdp.ca
What personal data we collect and why we collect it: Through the use of pages on this website and interaction with our platform and its offerings including products and services, we may collect data from you. Sometimes the data we collect relates to you or identifies you (e.g. when you make a request for information or register for a meeting).
In this policy, data that relates to or identifies a natural person is defined as “personal data.” “Data” always includes personal data.
Our goal is always to maintain the highest levels of privacy and security with your personal data, in keeping with the principles of the Federal Trade Commission Act and related regulations, the General Data Protection Regulation, and applicable local privacy laws.
We will always try to give you appropriate notice of what data we collect and how we will use it, and we will only process your data when we consider it fair and lawful to do so. Examples of data that may be collected appears below.
- Records of your visits to the site, through cookies and otherwise (which records may include: traffic data; location information; logs; information about your computer or mobile device such as if applicable your IP address, operating system, mobile carrier, or device identifying information)
- Records of correspondence between us and you (for example, records of your and our communication for purposes of support services)
- Comments, posts, or other data you upload to our site (for example, in the comments section of our blog posts)
- Information you provide by completing forms on our website or in our products and services (for example, purchase information and information you provide when subscribing to newsletters or contacting us)
- Sometimes the reason for collection will be obvious (such as when you give us your email address to allow us to contact you). When it is not, we will describe to you at the time of collection [...]